Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I stop yahoo from asking me if I want to ';connect'; to people everytime I open my mail? IRRITATING!?

It goes through my mailbox, gets people's email addresses and then asks me if I want to ';connect'; with them. I don't want to connect. I don't like that stuff. It's slowing down my getting mail. Is there a way to turn this option off???How can I stop yahoo from asking me if I want to ';connect'; to people everytime I open my mail? IRRITATING!?
Yes---you can disable it.


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;mail options.


The ';general'; page opens---(or you may have to scroll to and click on ';general preferences';).


Near the top of that page---UNcheck the ';Connections'; box and then click ';save'; at the top or bottom of the page, and it will be gone from your mail page.How can I stop yahoo from asking me if I want to ';connect'; to people everytime I open my mail? IRRITATING!?
I've never had that error message. However I'm using the older Yahoo version. My personal theory: if it's not broken don't try to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment