Friday, August 20, 2010

Im bored with my life and find it very difficult to really connect with people?

I dont know whats wrong with me but I struggle to have proper conversations with people because i cant stop thinking about how weird life itself is. I dont think im shy, I just dont talk much because I never know what to say or I just dont care enough to say anything at all, I dont think I've spontaniously said anything in my life while everyone around me just seems to flow with what everyone around them is saying, I really what to fix this, but I dont know what to do.. please help!!!Im bored with my life and find it very difficult to really connect with people?
See a doctor. You may have a mild chemical imbalance that can be easily set straight by very mild medications. They're called SSRI's (Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitors) and your doctor can get you started on them. There is no need to suffer when help is within easy reach.Im bored with my life and find it very difficult to really connect with people?
Allow your mind to wander away from the idea that life itself is weird. Life is weird, along with several other descriptions, but you don't always have to be thinking about it.





You don't have to have a lot to say about a topic, a simple sentence will suffice, unless the other person is asking for an in-depth explanation.





Everyday conversation isn't as difficult as it may seem. In order to help yourself become better at communicating, say short answers. When the time comes for you to say something, say it, just be discrete. As you become more comfortable speaking with others and holding conversations, gradually start to explain yourself more. Over time, you should improve and be able to hold lengthy conversations.
Force yourself to talk. Dont think too much. Your thinking is not gonna simplify life or give you the understanding of what life is. Everyone goes through it. But at differnet intensities. Why dont you find some kinda job where you need to talk to people. You will get into a habit of having small talks. even its worthless its fun and its part of life and needs to be done in this society.... Good luck dear.... I myself have to improve....its easy to say but hard to implement...but try it. I am tired of my life too...i feel empty.....altho by Gods grace i have everything...stilll....something is missing..
Self consciousness is what you suffer from. But this is humbling and liberating to think about. The world is indifferent to you. Plus everybody else out there thinks their own life is weird. So I suggest go online and read about really weird lives in history, or bizarre tales. This will give you some perspective, so you can get out of your head more when talking to others.





Buena Suerte,
dude im the same way !!
You feel the same as the rest of us! Life is a long strange journey! Reading books and the newspaper will keep you up on the latest conversation topics. Join a group like Sparkpeople.com to get support from people going through some of the same struggles while trying to find the harmony of being healthy and fit too! There's a book I like called You Can Heal Your Life. Interesting and inspiring! Also, find things that interest you. Walk around your town. Find a way to volunteer in your community. That's the best way I found to make a difference for others and yourself! When you help someone else it'll help you feel good and that's a great thing to talk about! Do some random acts of kindness and notice how good you feel because of it! I know that life is a wild ride and it's easy to sit back and let it pass you by. It's up to you to get involved and make the most of your time here on earth! Read The Secret or watch the DVD, Eckhart Tolle's book A New Earth is fab! If you need help, you have to ask. A parent or your teachers or a church. Take a class for fun if you're not already in school and expand your horizons! Challenge yourself! Do something to make yourself proud! Take some time everyday and get quiet with yourself and ask what is it you are here to do and how can you best do it! I love to see how people react when I do something nice for them just because. It doesn't have to be major, even just a simple smile and hello will sometimes help someone else know that they are not alone on this journey! Open a door for someone. Let them go first at the grocery store. Listen to some really good music and let it move you! Believe in yourself! Be good to yourself! Look up the quote ';Be Fabulous'; by Marianne Williamson! If we could all live to aspire to that! Wow! Let your light shine! It's there! I know it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment