Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i connect with people?

i cant feel alot of emotions, i always feel empty almost like im dead. the sadder i feel the more hyper and happy i act and eventhough i feel so tired i cant stop it, i just go opposite. im socially awkward, most of the time i have no clue what to say and im often detached from people except for my closest friend and even her i cant say alot of stuff that would enable us to be closer friends. same with family. i cant touch them or anything.





im quite introverted. i take alot of time to think and enjoy doing alot of things soliatary but i still try to seek out friendship and fail. it like i always got some guard up. it feels like things are basically falling apart most of the time but i always manage to hold it together and i do it pretty damn well. i enjoy scary things happening to me because i enjoy the adrenaline rush, i have to keep making myself sound good because i dont like people to see i have emotion eventhough it makes me come across self-centered and selfish. i dont know why im like this. my emotions have ALWAYS felt forced. when i was young i couldnt make friends well at all. when my dad had a heart attack when i was 11 i knew exactly what happend but felt nothing, he is still alive but i stll dont appreciate that :/ the only thing ive properly ever grieved for was my dog. that was when i was 12, the only thing within the home i ever felt attached to...





i just dont understand why i cant connect with people, im a nice enough person, i have many interesting things to say but i just dont feel apart of the world :/what the hell is the matter with me? i want to be different, im sick of feeling so odd.How do i connect with people?
Sounds like someone has done something to hurt you so you just cut off your emotions and try to stay away from people so that you want get hurt again and when you have something traumatic happen to you at a young age like loosing your dog, it takes alot of time to heal of you may never get over it. You need to appreciate your dad still being here. Do you attend church? There is always something there to give you peace. GOD. Whatever the case, I think you need to try some counseling to see what you can get out of your system that is making you feel this way. God BlessHow do i connect with people?
I would start out by starting to see a psychologist. Just going somewhere to vent about how you're feeling is always a good thing. You should also start being more social at work, even just saying a friendly ';Hello'; every once and a while is a way to start being more extroverted.
This sounds exactly what I have - social anxiety. It's a fear of being around crowds or even a few people; not knowing what to say; thinking people are talking about you or laughing behind your back and a general paranoia feeling. I lost several jobs over this anxiety. My doctor put me on Effexor which I asbolutely love. There are no side effects, so I can take it in the morning and it works all day. No weight gain or loss. This is a great med. It treats depression as well. I would call your doctor and tell him that you'd like to try it or if not see what other med he prescribes. There are a lot of them out there that really work. God bless.
Well kid... some people are just not meant to socialize. I think everyone desires a connection at some point in their life...for the experience perhaps, or for contrast and comparison. This may not be what you want to hear, but the only person you can ever know completely, trust wholly, and experiment on ruthlessly...is yourself. Focus your energy on studying and improving, because It takes alot of strength to stand alone...though you gain more than you lose from detachment. The best of people are hidden away in books, music, and art...find them there and tuck them away in you head...they are yours forever now. (dogs are nice too) You are fortunate...don't forget it.
My heart really goes out to you!! Can I share with you how I found true love and happiness? I used to be depressed. I grew up in an abusive home. I was desperate to find someone who would love me! Through my pain I finally came to Jesus, and he is the best Friend I could ever ask for! He loves you more than anyone else can! He's the only one you can keep forever. If you give your life to him, he will never leave you or forsake you. When we went our own way, we chose separation from him, which will ultimately send us Hell forever. But God loves us so much, he made a way for us to escape and come back to him! He became a man, Jesus, so he could take our punishment for our sins by dying for us. All we have to do to receive his gift of life with him forever is believe he died for our sins and ask him to forgive us. If you want to be his, you have to turn away from everything that comes between you and him. He is worth giving up everything for! Because he will give you far more than you could ever give up- Himself! He will laugh with you and cry with you. He will take your hand and walk with you! He will always be there for you.You can get to know him by talking to him and reading his letter to you! This is something I wrote the other day.-I'm running away with Jesus!! He has loved me and has been waiting for me my whole life. He left everything for me, all his wealth and palaces. And I'm leaving everything for him, all my pain and hurt and pride, all my dissapointments and unforgiveness. I'm just leaving them there on the road and I'm taking his hand! I don't know why he loves me, but he does!! We will have so many good times together. :) I can trust him. He will never leave me or forsake me! No matter what happens to me, he will always be with me and he will always love me! He loves me so much, and he forgives all my sins. He proved his love for me forever by dying on the cross for me. I don't have to be afraid anymore! He paid the full price for my sins, and I can face him when I die, knowing he will come running to me with open arms! I can hardly wait!! I'm really in love with him! He's making a beautiful mansion for me for when I get to Heaven. But he is all I really want! He is so wonderful!


He loves you more than anyone else can! He is inviting you to come with him and be his princess!





There's a great youtube called Everything Skit by Lifehouse!
Me too. I'm sorry there really isn't anything, besides putting yourself out there. It's more like putting out a version of yourself to attract all the attention, but eventually it disappears. I did it for years, now I'm right back where I started and it felt so fake...fun but fake. Now I'm pretty much alone again. I give up though maybe that other answer was right, maybe some people just aren't meant to socialize or have friends. You're not really alone, I'm in the same boat.
  • myspace graphics
  • antispyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment