Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible to use PC speakers (The ones that need to be connected to 220w power) in my car?

Is it possible somehow to use PC speakers (The ones with subwoofer that need to be connected to 220w power) in my car??? I want to connect them to my MP3 player .... But how can I make them work with 12w (I think) I have seen people connecting TV's in car so it should be possible..





ThanksIs it possible to use PC speakers (The ones that need to be connected to 220w power) in my car?
Yes, a voltage inverter will convert 12VDC to 120VAC house current. Just be sure to exceed the watts of whatever your going to drive.





Example if the system requires 40 watts to run, get a 60 watt or higher inverter.Is it possible to use PC speakers (The ones that need to be connected to 220w power) in my car?
yes it just needs about 12 volts and the right praority
Im not an electrician but i used a power pack from my battery car charger to plug into old pc speakers i found and it works fine
hahahaaa i hope you get your *** beat if you do that. loser. save up your allowance and buy some real speakers.
You can get an inverter that will allow you to run standard mains devices from a 12v source.





Here's an example link.
  • wavy hair
  • myspace pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment