Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why would you want to meet someone that was born on the same day as you?

Well many reasons, and http://oursamebirthdays.com seems to have a nice niche. One reason I would say is friendship, always good to meet new friends. The plus is that maybe that person was born on the same day as you. You can share thoughts see if you have anything in common party ideas and much more. Trying to connect people world wide with the same birthdays hm! interesting I joined, lets see how this work out.Why would you want to meet someone that was born on the same day as you?
This is crazy - I have a gay guy friend who was born - get this - 35 minutes before me, on the same day. WOW! He was born at 12:15 in the morning, and I was born at 12:50 in the morning. I love knowing that we have the exact same birthday!





We also share a birthday with Jennifer Love Hewitt. All three of us turned 30 in February.





Happy early birthday, Goomba!Why would you want to meet someone that was born on the same day as you?
Alec Baldwin


Doris Day


Eddie Murphy


Marlon Brando


Jane Goodall


Tony Orlando





Our birthdays are tomorrow (April 3)





EDIT:


Thank you, Dee =)
Spam.
why not?
I'm totally going to go there and check it out now. Thanks
  • myspace graphics
  • antispyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment