Friday, August 20, 2010

I have an Acer laptop with a crystal eye webcam, how do I connect with other people who have a web cam?

I've looked, nothing came with the computer that said anything about the web cam and I'm not to sure about downloading things off of the internet.


Help!?I have an Acer laptop with a crystal eye webcam, how do I connect with other people who have a web cam?
thers lots of different things, there's msn yahoo skype. MSN is what most people have xI have an Acer laptop with a crystal eye webcam, how do I connect with other people who have a web cam?
there are alot of free video conferencing software out there. some are free and some are not. the one i use is SKYPE. it's free and it seems to be the best in quality. goto skype.com and download the software. install it. create a user account for yourself. the person you want to talk to also has to do the same thing. when both users have SKYPE installed and running, they can call each other and see each other also. my wife uses it all the time to talk to her friends from Canada. works like a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment