Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you think of my Social Network Website Idea?

I have an idea for a social network. (like Myyearbook, Ibeatyou) It is called


';I'd Love To Be'; It is a social network where people who aspire to be something can connect. People go to the website and type in what they want to be ( a chef, kickboxer, artist, singer, etc). They are then given a profile page, in which they can customize. and at the top of everyone's profile it will read ';My name is _____ and I'd Love To Be A ________. On your profile page, you can upload videos, pictures, and communicate with other users. Lets say you want to be a professional chef. You can upload pictures of your recipes and even upload videos of you making a certain dish. On everyone's profile page, there will be a status bar that will tell other users how far you are in completing your goal of becoming a certain thing. Also, there will be a section where professionals can sign up. These are people who actually are what the users inspire to be. They can give tips to the users and communicate with them.What do you think of my Social Network Website Idea?
you made a mistake by sharing it here, i would like that website!What do you think of my Social Network Website Idea?
i think its a good idea, but it wont take off, there are so many people trying to make copycat sites, that your chances arent great
That's awesome. I'd be on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment