Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why would you want to meet someone that was born on the same day as you?

Well many reasons, and http://oursamebirthdays.com seems to have a nice niche. One reason I would say is friendship, always good to meet new friends. The plus is that maybe that person was born on the same day as you. You can share thoughts see if you have anything in common party ideas and much more. Trying to connect people world wide with the same birthdays hm! interesting I joined, lets see how this work out. Hey may be you have the same birthday as me look for JakiFlash thats my nick name.Why would you want to meet someone that was born on the same day as you?
I have the same birthday as Tina Fey (May 18)....I'm pretty proud lol :)Why would you want to meet someone that was born on the same day as you?
I think it would be interesting! Astrology has been around for millions of years so I think it would be interesting to see what someone born on the same day as me is like. How true is astrology?





I'd like to see how the two different environments affected who we are and what we accomplished. In short, we started life on a level playing field, equal in all aspects of life, so now lets see where we landed!!
Or maybe you're just trying to advertise your lame site.
actually i rather not, i would like to think thats my special day, thankyouverymuch.
me and my daughter were born on the same day, i named him Patrick because he was born on St. Patrick's Day.
My daughter was born on my birthday...and we have always shared this special day together!
you could have a joint party and save on costs if your younger! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment