Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I connect with people on nintendo ds wi-fi?

Because I want to connect with people across the globe on things like Animal Crossing, Nintendogs and possibly other games too. So I put Animal Crossing in, I sorted out my wi-fi connections and stuff, then went on animal crossing and talked to the dog at the gate. I said connect via wfc (or whatever it is) and the dog said I havnt got any friends in my friends roster. So I got a friend code and tried again but he said the same thing. How do I get friends in my friend roster because I want to connect with people across the globe, not people I've arranged to meet with that live down the street. Also do I need any equitment? My router is wireless so I didnt think I'd need any.





ps. if anyone knows, can you tell me how to use wi-fi connections on nintendogs? I havnt tried that one yet.How do I connect with people on nintendo ds wi-fi?
No you don't need any equitment!


Animal crossing:


Talk to copper and get a friend code (you will need internet for this)


Then press X on your ds (whilst playing game) then click on the heart symbol it should say register. click on register and enter your friends code, name,town,code. Then if you or your friend have their gates open (copper) you will be able to go to your friends town


Remember your friend has to have your code as well registered in their friend rooster





Here's my info:


Name:Aneesa


Town:Europe


Code:3136 6350 9191


Time i'm on:5pm (Everyday) uk time


Tell me your friend Code(edit your info if possible)


aneesa.arshad@btinternet.comHow do I connect with people on nintendo ds wi-fi?
Nintendogs is not Wi-Fi enabled. Unless your friend has their DS 10 feet away from you, or closer, forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment