Friday, August 20, 2010

What are things that people do on Facebook that annoy you?

I just signed up for Facebook and want to know how not to be annoying there. I already know:





- don't update status message all the time with pointless stuff about what you had for breakfast


- don't put up skanky photos of self


- don't spend all day/night/weekend on Facebook


- don't connect with people you barely know just so you have loads of ';friends';





Anything else I need to be aware of?What are things that people do on Facebook that annoy you?
Don't send out invites for groups or apps all the time. Most of the time you can skip sending them out(they make it look like you have to, but you actually don't). I get soo many of them, I've actually blocked a few of my friends from send ing me stuff lol. Same thing like reaching a new level of farmville... adding something in mafia wars.... I don't care.





Please don't start one of those鈥?my phone diedz, I nEeD YuR NumBaS! groups. So annoyingWhat are things that people do on Facebook that annoy you?
I also don't care about your facebook games.. I play Restuarant City but I never post what happens on the game to my wall...no one else needs to hear that ****! I'm also finding that people post crap on their walls... it mostly just rubbish talk and it's starting to piss me off.. like you said about the breakfast thing.
-don't join that application where you hit your friends with ';virtual'; pillows. It's annoying for people who aren't on that application.





Answer mine please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Don't check my bloody name in the application ';invites';. I get hundreds of those from friends who don't know how to untick the invite box. I advise you to learn how to do that.
When people don't comment on an epic status I think up, which is almost never. I'm tired of Facebook, but its the only way I can stay in contact with some people. Its an addiction.
Don't transfer pointless Facebook staff on Yahoo answers
Don't add everyone you know from high school.
With all due disrespect, I don't give a flying crap what people are doing on Farmville, My Aquarium, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment