Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm shy and i hate everyone and i don't know how to connect with people...help?

Im 17 years old and i remember myself as being a loud and obnoxious (but nice) guy... that seems to have changed ) :


I find myself thinking that everyone is after me and that everyone is judging me and so i've become somewhat of an intro-vert.


I used to be able to talk to girls and all that stuff ( i think i was pretty good at it too ) but now i just keep quiet around them and i think i make them feel bad because i don't respond when they talk to me.


how can i snap out of this?


i want desperately to connect with people but its somehow harder than it used to be.I'm shy and i hate everyone and i don't know how to connect with people...help?
you have became older and it sounds as if you are taking life more seriously than you have in the past. but you need to keep in touch with people even if you do tend to see things a little different than before. if someone talks to you never ignore them, it does not matter who it may be. do not even ignore someone you do not like unless they are saying bad things toward you. there is not any reason to treat people this way. if you do they will have nothing to do with you, can you blame them? how would you feel if you talked to someone and they would just ignore you and walk away? come on you should be able to see your problem. treat people better and they will do you the same way. treat them bad and they will also teat you bad. all you need to do is start trying to be friendly toward everyone you meet. just try this for a few days and see if it will not help the way things are. and yes, there will be time when you do not feel as to be nice to someone. but try and be nice anyway, for lots of people do not feel as being nice at times but they do it even if they do not like doing it. why? because if everyone was to do this as you have done. they will be in the same place you are now. so you are going to have to try if you want things to become better for you. and smile a little while talking to them, you may find it will help matters also. give it a try, what have you got to lose?I'm shy and i hate everyone and i don't know how to connect with people...help?
sounds to me like there could be a little of depression setting in and you can get some positive help from your doctor. On a temporary basis. I don't think you will need to be under doctor's care indefinitely. Just something very short- termed.
You have become self conscious. Focus on being 'interested' rather than 'interesting'. Tell yourself it's all about them and not about you. Repeat it in your head that you are interested, not interesting.
Oh Ma Gad! I am your equilivant -- I am the same way! I don't know what to do man! I want to connect with people in my school and stuff, but I don't know what to do. Maybe it cuz everyone in high school are such complete jerks. I don't know. Maybe you can try joining clubs and stuff. That is what I did and I made one friend. I'll be your friend (ekaboy321@yahoo.com)





Good Luck.
Hm...I'm kind of in this situation to a lesser extent. Try to put yourself out there, I know it's hard because for me I get paranoid of doing or saying something that others might find off-putting. I think that everyone thinks I'm weird, but how else are you going to let others get to know you if you don't try? And about the fear of being judged, no one is perfect so when you think about it we should all be worried. And because of that, there's nothing to be afraid of. I think that even the people that seem the most confident have their insecurities. Do you have any idea what might have changed your behavior? Maybe identifying that will help you get back to your old self. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment