Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pokemon platinum: how do you connect to other people in wifi with their pal pad code?

I don't know how to do this because i never tried it.


how do you connect to other people that's not around where you live?


I know you have to register their pal pad thingy, but tell me the steps and everything you need to connect to themPokemon platinum: how do you connect to other people in wifi with their pal pad code?
First get each others friend codes and put them in your pal pad. Then the two of you have to be on at the same time so go talk to the middle of right lady on the bottom floor of the pokemon center. Now if you both are on Wi-Fi and have the right friend code you should see a name to join or you can make a game and invite the other.Pokemon platinum: how do you connect to other people in wifi with their pal pad code?
Say I give you my FC..you take that and in your pokemon game go to the pal pad and enter my info. You give me your FC and I do the same. Then we both head to any pokecenter in our games and go downstairs...speak with the woman at the counter and connnect. Make sure your DS can already connect to your wireless network.
  • myspace graphics
  • myspace pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment