Monday, August 16, 2010

What are things that people do on Facebook that annoy you?

I just signed up for Facebook and want to know how not to be annoying there. I already know:





- don't update status message all the time with pointless stuff about what you had for breakfast


- don't put up skanky photos of self


- don't spend all day/night/weekend on Facebook


- don't connect with people you barely know just so you have loads of ';friends';





Anything else I need to be aware of?What are things that people do on Facebook that annoy you?
I find that clogging up all the feeds with Farmville or MafiaWars achievments is super annoying, worst than what you had for breakfast. It's not like I can comment on that really and it doesn't really foster any sort of social interaction. You found a brown cow, great for you. I have to scroll through a page of those now. If you play, then don't choose to post it, unless it's something really amazing or something that means something to someone, but I don't imagine how...





There's two people I really hate too...one sends out only event invites and never has a status update not related to their business. The other has a new up-close photo of their smiling face looking cute and positive almost every other day. It is starting to get grating that anyone could take that many photos of themselves...in the same exact pose.What are things that people do on Facebook that annoy you?
just think and rethink status updates and posts... i have deleted a few people because i couldn't stand seeing their awful language (not that i don't swear, just there's a limit and all over fb is another story) and their constant complaining about their bf/gf. try not to be a status venter!
Things that annoy me on Facebook:


- People who send too many app invites! (Especially FarmVille lol)


- Statuses that are pointless and annoying (like bitching about life, etc..)


and so on (:
don't send hug, gift or any other kind of requests unless you know they will LOVE it.


don't send group invites unless they will LOVE it.
I hate people who is hitting me with pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment