Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many dead people have you sensed saying their final goodbye's to you?

I have this thing where relatives and a select few close friends have visited me after they have passed (one while still in a coma others not for weeks)...I can't tell you exactly why I know this....each encounter was different....have you had experiences like this?





It only seems to be with people connected to me directly, how about you?How many dead people have you sensed saying their final goodbye's to you?
Yes. my brother contacted me in a dream to let me know that he was now OKHow many dead people have you sensed saying their final goodbye's to you?
it has happened 4 times. dunno why. i think it was just my imagination running wild. i know i was just imagining. real weird.
This sounds so spooky!
I've seen dead people walking. To others they appeared alive, but I could clearly see that were soon to die. I called it the mask of death. It makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck when you see it happen.
2 actual dead. 5 if you count those that screwed me over while living and regreted it, although it was too late and they were 'dead' to me. Another one of those, I'm expecting anytime, and that should be something I don't want to miss. I already miss.
Yes, I have had this experience with closed ones.. When my brother died, I had a couple of dreams like he was right there.


In the frist dream I had of him, just about one month after he died, in this dream he told me that his family was going to visit me the next day, (this would have been the first time they were visiting me, I lived in another city, after he passed away) and he said in his dream he was going to be there with them ..At 8am his widow wife phones me, I was still sleeping and for a moment that I was still dreaming. She asked if she could come and visit.. I was blown away.. I said but of course.. When she arrived, I just looked at her and just knew she had a photo of my brother for me. I said so to her and she was so surprised I knew, and thought her kids (my niece and nephew) had told me..


Soon after my father died, he came one night in my dreams and was witlh me most of the night, telling me all kinds of things and asking me again to take care of my mom. At the end of my dream he gave me such a big hug, that I felt his arms around me and I started to cry. This was early morning. My mother was staying with me at the time, and that morning she told me how she had dreamed of my dad and he had said almost the same things he had told me and then huged her like he had huged me..Her dream would have occured just after I had dreamed him. He left me in my dreams about 5am and she dreamed him around 6am.


I was blown away, I can only think that he came to my mother right after I dreamed him to confirm my dream.. That is all I can think it being so close.


One day as I was working at home, I had this sharp thoughts of my old boss and I could sense he was there. I had not seen this boss in yearsand he had come to say good by to me.. I knew immediately that he was dying and started praying for him.


There were other enconters but these were the most vivid.


Now whenever I think of someone all of a sudden I stop and pray for that person, no matter what.. Maybe they are there to confort us, but maybe they have come to say their good-byes.
I've never experienced it, or I might have suppressed it (since the last person of significance to me died when I was 5).





As to how it happens, it can be our sub conscious trying to reassure us. However, it could also be explained through parapsychological means (e.g. Telepathy with the dead/dying). Nobody has ever proven it one way or the other, but I think we, as a species, choose the latter option by nature. It's the best way for us to obtain a sense of closure.
My fiance' died in a car accident. I was seriously injured. I don't remember the accident or the next three days. What I do remember is being in a field and sitting in the lap of ';god'; (if you will). My fiance' was laying in the grass nearby, and he told me he wouldn't be coming back with me, but that I would be alright. When they told me, three days latter that he had died, I told them that I already knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment