Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you connect with people on wii?

Alright I want to brawl on the wii with other people and also use that wii store to get the classic games with my wii points card...what connection do i need? and is it the same for both..also if i need my internet do my wii need to be near my computer or does it pick up the connection...like my pc is upstairs(internet) and the wii is downstairs...do i need the wire to run all through my house..and the wire is how much money?





please explain....THANKSSS!!How do you connect with people on wii?
wifi and you'lll need others wii numberHow do you connect with people on wii?
Go to your address book and add someone else wii serial number then send them a message if they are you they can send you one back. For the you need internet connection (wifi)
You have to ask your friends for there Wii


serial number put it in your address book on wii


and you guys can send e-mails and everything

No comments:

Post a Comment