Friday, August 20, 2010

How to stay connected with people and yet accomplish tasks ?

that require a lot of time and concentration?How to stay connected with people and yet accomplish tasks ?
This is a GREAT question!


I struggle with this too!


On the one hand, I want to have some friends and connections with other humans, and yet at the same time, to get good at anything (like piano, art, fitness, writing, etc) requires large chunks of time alone.


The answer lies in my ability to negotiate with people and set healthy boundaries. The people that love me understand exactly what I'm saying.


Lots of people want my time, but I have to be able to tell them that certain times won't work for me. Negotiation skills are a must.


My Wife might ask me to fix something, but I am learning to say,


';I'm right in the middle of something, how about I fix it in one hour';?How to stay connected with people and yet accomplish tasks ?
everytime u face such situation, just think ';huh, after this, is my happy hour time';. try to think something happy to make sure u are comfort staying in the zone u stated above.





have fun like disco, pub, beach etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment