Wednesday, August 18, 2010

RE: how to obtain leads for apartment locating. Ideas to connect w/people moving to & w/in Austin?

I am with a broker who specializes in commercial real estate and am working a few of those deals the leads for which I generated through word of mouth. It takes time for those to close so I proposed a website to my broker to catch a few leads for apartment locating. Besides word of mouth, craigslist, postlets, flyers at communities and the website does anyone have an idea how to connect with people moving within and to Austin? I can't really go to another locator and say ';hey how can I steal some of your leads?'; My goal is to connect with 10 people a week and if it's a reputable company would be willing to pay for the leads under certain terms.RE: how to obtain leads for apartment locating. Ideas to connect w/people moving to %26amp; w/in Austin?
Cold calls in commercial complexes can work. It can be a pain in the rear, but it can work.
  • myspace graphics
  • antispyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment