Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are some ways of connecting with people better?

What bonds people.. sense of humour? common interests? How can you avoid awkwardness in conversation and always find interesting things to talk about?What are some ways of connecting with people better?
I know exactly how you feel. I recently started a new job and at first new nobody. In the time that I have been there I have made quite a few friends. I just be myself. I am the kind of person that speaks my mind and if they don't like it too bad. If you are in a group and someone mentions something they like and you do to speak up. I am sure you will do fine at making new friends.What are some ways of connecting with people better?
its hard , the awkwardness thing. i relate to u totally. sometimes u feel like a total dork saying all the wrong things. try reading some books about it, theres a good one called 'no friends' that i have. the good news is u can learn to overcome all this stuff with simple tricks.


try: www.nofriends.info
  • myspace graphics
  • antispyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment