Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you best bond or 'connect' with others?

what do you think are some good ways to bond\connect with people and form a good memorable relationship with them?





I can be with a friend or a group of friends for some time, going out and have fun and all and yet feel like strangers at the end. I don't know how to bond with others anymore? What is wrong?How do you best bond or 'connect' with others?
Ask yourself this:


Do I have respect for the person? Secondly, have I known the person long enough to trust him/her?





Then having commonalities is a major factor, at least for me it is. Sharing an interest, concern or similar experience can bond people together.


Talking and having conversations.


And lastly,time. Give friendships time. Some may drift away and others will stick like glue.How do you best bond or 'connect' with others?
I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if my friends really ';know'; me. Going out in large groups doesn't make a great bonding experience. I think small groups or even one on one converstations about things you really care about, like your future, your family, your hopes and dreams, make more meaningful bonding experience. Most times people sit around talking about movies or music, do you really think that makes you know someone any better? You wouldn't even remember that conversation next week. I don't think anything is wrong with you. You are just looking for more mature and deeper friendships
I haven't seen my friends for a while. I'm inviting them to a ladies night. Hopefully we can reconnect.


In your case, may be find similar interests or go camping. That always bring people closer.
I was in a small play recently and as it was an all female cast we all bonded by having similar interests and just having fun.
it is tough to truly bond on a deeper level than the daily routine. Usually people try to find common interests to share and on that subject the deeper bonding can be a possibility as a starting point. But it requires your effort to make it work, show interest in what others do and think, make yourself want to know them better than you do and give them your attention more than you do. That will definitly increase your chances of bonding with other people, and hopefully they wont feel as strangers anymore. But remember: forming any relationship is a work in progress and you can't expect it to happen in 5 minutes, it takes effort and persistence, a wish to make real friends and the cooperation of your soon-to-be friends too..: ))
i get drunk with them getting drunk with someone is always a good bonding experience

No comments:

Post a Comment