Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I find other people to connect with on yahoo 360 that have the same interests?

Once you've written your own page up you will see films that i like , books that i've read etc. If you click on each one individually you will be tken to a page that says meet new people fill in the details on the type of people you want to meet, scroll to bottom of page and press search :)How do I find other people to connect with on yahoo 360 that have the same interests?
Go join a group you fancyHow do I find other people to connect with on yahoo 360 that have the same interests?
..........................


Just click on your interest then yahoo will find them for you!


..........................
Sign up for a group that u like
Join the following 360-based groups (that I'm a member of):





http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-360/


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-360-Frie鈥?/a>


You could also search for other 360-based groups at Y! Groups as well.





Those are the groups that I recommend you to join because you may end up finding other 360 users that have the same interests as yours.
go 2 ask.com
www.namesdatabase.com
I dunno what are your interests? I'm on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment