Monday, August 16, 2010

How to connect tall people?

only tall people , i like being tall and i want to be in connect with other tall people , if you are tall , or if you know anything about the subject contact me .How to connect tall people?
What is ';tall'; to you? I'm only 5'10';, female. My little sister is 6'1';. I know that being tall (as a woman) makes it VERY hard to find great pants and jeans. And I know ALOT of men are uncomfortable dating someone taller than themselves.





But it's nice I can reach the top cabinets in the kitchen without a step stool!





Are you starting a new website or blog just for us tall folks? Let me know.How to connect tall people?
lol im pretty tall i guess...is 5'10 for a grl tall??
Well, I'm afraid that's a bit of a stretch!
  • myspace graphics
  • antispyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment