Friday, August 20, 2010

How to stop someone from connecting with you on yahoo answers?

Obviously some people connect just to follow what you are doing and report abuse to get you suspended.How to stop someone from connecting with you on yahoo answers?
If you are just preventing people to add you as a contact, follow these steps:





鈾?SETTING YOUR PROFILE TO PRIVATE 鈾?br>

- Go to your profile page.


- Click Edit My Info.


- Look for the Yahoo! Answers Network.


- Put a check on:


鈥?On my public profile, hide my Q%26amp;A from people not in my Answers Network


鈥?On my public profile, hide my Answers Network from people who are not in it





- If you really don't want to be viewed by anyone, uncheck:


Allow other Answers users to be my fan. No one will be able to completely view your profile, problem is, no one can add you as a contact.





- Click Preview.


- Click OK.How to stop someone from connecting with you on yahoo answers?
Don't allow fans. The problem with that is if you have any contacts, they are no longer contacts either.


People found that out the hard way.





I tried that route, but I didn't like not having any of my contacts that I really like. :)
Go to edit your info and go down to security and check the box to not allow others users to be your fan.
Use the blocking function for individuals. If you want to be a recluse, edit your profile as previously stated.
  • wavy hair
  • myspace pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment